I can never be a lawyer. I’ll list down the reasons why.
A. I cry for 30 minutes when:
1. Someone yellls at me.
2. Someone says something horrible about me.
3. I get ignored.
4. I fight with my best friend.
B. I Can’t:
1. Travel alone.
2. Order my own food.
3. Speak in a large group of people.
4. Talk back to someone who I am intimidated by.
C. I Am Not:
1. That persevering to even finish Law School.
2. That smart to even get accepted to Law School.
3. That articulate in English.
4. Good in memorizing stuff.
D. I Have:
1. Low self-esteem.
2. Just a little to no interest in stressing myself out for other people.
3. A fear of getting embarrassed.
4. No choice. My mom made up her mind.
Wine and Diane 🍷🍾